Saturday, February 27, 2010

another snow storm - another weekend inside

This week has been a good one. The kids didn't have school Friday, but atleast they got back to school for a few days. I was able to get an amazing amount of work done on my projects at Mylan. We celebrated Mama's 67th birthday on Wednesday, with some of her favorite treats - a chicken casserole and cheesecake for dessert. When the snow storm came again Friday I was aching for spring. I know everyone is overwhelmed with this crazy winter weather, but this is definately the worst winter I can remember. I'm really looking forward (as everyone is) to just getting outside when the weather breaks. It's warm enough right now outside that Eddie is clearing the driveway using the leaf blower. It looks like it's working pretty well. More time just hanging out enjoying the kids. It's also a good excuse to spend a little time cleaning & organizing (low priority).

No comments:

Post a Comment